WHAT TO DO FIRST?
1. Watch the video located under the “Enroll Tab”.
2. Complete the Registration Form and Fax it back to 866-987-0999 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will find the link under the “Enroll Tab”.
3. Contact your method of funding for the funding agreement process / approval for training. (Career One-Stop, VOC REHAB, PATH, TANF, MYCAA, EMPLOYER, etc…)
For State funds (Workforce Investment Boards)
1. Call your local Career One Stop. We are licensed in the eight (8) States listed on accreditation page.
2. Schedule an appointment for the next WIOA orientation. (This is STEP 1)
3. Make sure your resume is on the Talent Banks for your State. (Not applicable in all States)
4. Be sure to bring your ID, Proof of /or lack of income, Social Security Card, and let them know if you are receiving any State assistance. This also helps with finding additional funds to help you.
5. Let them know you are there to apply for tuition assistance through the Workforce Investment Act or WIOA.
6. Make all appointments. You will be tested and must have a overall score of a 6th grade education to enroll into our Desktop Publishing & Multimedia course. All other courses do not require a TABE test score.
For Department of Defense (MYCAA)
1. Complete the enrollment form. Fax it to our office (866) 987-0999. A representative will send you an electronic copy of both signatures.
2. Contact DEER’s if you need help. You can complete the self-help process online and would receive a decision within 3-7 business days.